My services focus on helping photographers develop their projects, find their voice and effectively communicate through digital channels.
Pursuing photography can be an isolating experience, and strategic feedback can be expensive and tough to find.
Sometimes you get stalled and need an empathetic collaborator to help you move forward. That’s where I can help.
I have over 15 years experience working in the photography industry, including stints at B&H Photo and Shutterstock. I am the co-author of Photographers’ Sketchbooks which offers an inside look at how leading photographers develop and present their projects.
With the LPV Show podcast, I interviewed dozens of top photographers about their process, and the photobooks that inspire them.
Over the years, I have created several photography projects focusing on pedestrian infrastructure, urban green spaces, and local neighborhoods. I have been in your shoes, and know the challenges.
I love photography, and there’s nothing I enjoy more than talking shop with photographers, and learning about their projects.
No matter the project, I will offer constructive feedback, strategic insights and ideas that will move you forward.
My goal is to offer an inspiring collaboration to help you finish your project and feel confident you can build a sustainable process for the future.
My rates start at $85 per hour
Book a FREE 30 minute initial consultation to discuss your project!
How Does It Work?
- First, schedule a FREE 30 minute call to discuss your project. I will listen, take notes, and ask questions to learn more about your pain points and goals. (*Noah Kalina not included)
- Three days after the call, I will send you a creative brief with a proposal, initial ideas and pricing. Rates start at $85 per hour
- You review the proposal, make some notes, and say YES!
- We start the project collaboration with a second hour long call.
- Over the course of 2-8 weeks, we have 3-4 calls, make notes on a shared Google Doc and I deliver an edit of photographs or an editorial strategy.
- You create an amazing photography project or start a brilliant newsletter or share a new folio that wins you accolades across the globe.